L is for .... The Alphabet Photo Project

The beach is on my doorstep so it is hard to ignore or resist a visit especially in the summer months, but I will sit by the beach in all weathers, I think it is my spiritual home.



No matter where I go each day I either pass the seafront on my travels or see it from my bedroom window, the sight of the sea has always calmed my soul.  So this week L is for Linger, taking time out of my day occasionally to linger over a cup of tea or coffee at the cafe on the seafront.

Linger - to stay in a place longer than necessary because of a reluctance to leave......

Linking up with PODcastdove for the Alphabet Photo Project





5 comments:

  1. Lovely photo - with that scene, anyone would love to just have a little linger too! :) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same about the coast too, for me is was the sea and now it's a lake but the feeling is the same. Lovely picture :-) #Alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes complete sense to me. A great place to linger. Forever changing too. #AlphabetPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lingering by the coast, its so peaceful. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your beach, it always looks wonderful. What a cracking place to sit and linger, could waste a lot of time there. Thanks for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete