Beach Colour Inspirations

Beach Colour Inspirations

Living by the coast I cannot help be inspired by the colours I see on a daily basis here, yesterday the little one and I were at the beach where the sun shone on the sea creating dancing diamonds on the water, the blues and greens constantly changing and the intense blue of the sky were just breathtaking.  I never get tired of seeing it and never take it for granted.

We've finished painting the master bedroom (finally!), I've chosen aqua as the base colour, it's clean and fresh in the morning light but in the evening its tone changes to a restful bluey green. Apart from the curtains and carpet, I'm teaming with white to keep it simple.

Polyvore Bedroom Colour Scheme

7 comments:

  1. I love coastal inspired decor, those blues are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turquoise/aqua colour is my eldest's absolute favourite colour (and one of mine too!) In fact we changed her bedroom from a pink theme to a turquoise theme earlier this year. I even blogged about it! Got some great bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful choice! I want similar colours in my bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love all of these beach-style accessories around at the moment - really stylish and the Next ones are so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colour which works in every season

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked some lovely pieces to feature here.
    Aqua is a great colour for a day room I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aqua. We nearly went with that colour when we decorated our bedroom but I couldn't find any bedding I liked in that colour scheme so we went with brown instead. I love that mood board you've created. x

    ReplyDelete