Welcome to 2014

Now the festivities are over again for another year and it's time to take a look at my very long to-do list. I haven't made resolutions as such, I've made myself promises and a schedule of what I am trying to achieve personally and within the home.  

It's.a.big.list!

I've printed out a calendar for January and filled it with appointments, projects, plans and aspirations. A lot of it will be done within the 3 afternoons Miss CCL attends nursery and after she's asleep at night as I only have 9 more months before she starts school and although I may have more time to deal with life then, I will have a lot less time with her and we know how precious that time is and how fast it goes.

And with a view to simplifying things at our house I leave you with this thought for the New Year.








No comments:

Post a Comment